Recipes for the "picky" kiddos or even the plain eating adults out there like me. Most of the recipes are family recipes, very european or scandinavian, and some are from cookbooks or online that have been adapted to work for my pickyness. Some will have "Everything on it" options for those like my husband that like "everything on it".

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Quick Casserole


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Mix together in 2 qt baking dish:
     1 Polska Kielbasa -sliced
     4-5 Potatoes- large diced
     2-3 Carrots- large diced/sliced. Or mini carrots
Pour approx 2 Tbls Olive Oil over mixture, sprinkle with Italian Seasoning or Parsley*
Stir, bake uncovered 350 degrees for 1 hour.
 
*I prefer Parsley, my mum makes her's with Italian Seasoning.
 
Great Sides:  Applesauce, buttered Wasa Light Rye crackers.

No comments:

Post a Comment